Läs våra köpvillkor på svenska genom att klicka här.
Terms & Conditions
1. About Iki enso
- We are based in Mölndal, Sweden. Org. nr: 559216-4544. Our mailing address is Utsädesgatan 4C, 431 46,
- If you want to get in touch with us, use the Contact Us form or send an email to email@example.com with your case and your contact details and we will contact you as soon as we can.
- We currently only accept orders from Sweden, Norway, denmark, finland and Germany. More countries coming soon!
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about ordered products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our normal delivery times are 1-3 days. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends will be sent no earlier than the Monday after.
- If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of longer delivery time), please contact us at e-mail address: email@example.com.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are inclusive of 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list as well as errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
5. Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on ikienso.com, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal which applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
5.1 When using your right of withdrawal:
- You must announce that you regret it. The message should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us form. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and the name of the goods to return must be clear.
- You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products on return, the products should therefore be shipped well packaged.
- The products must be undamaged and when returning the jewellery, the jewelry box should be included.
- Return address is:
Iki-ken Studios AB
5.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Custom made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have explicitly consented to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy the error free of charge.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint should be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.
6.1 How do you go about complaining?
- Any errors and defects should always be reported to email@example.com or via the Contact Us form, where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we are unable to correct the error or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We handle return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not in error in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. For complaints, we follow guidelines from the Swedish Public Complaints Board, see arn.se.
7. Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the Company's ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
8. Product information
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- All jewellery is handmade and natural deviations can occur.
9. Cookie Information
- According to the law on electronic information, visitors to a website for information purposes must receive information that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user's browsing. Cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various features. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Post and the National Telecom Agency's website.
- By shopping at Iki enso, you agree to our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We will never sell or disclose your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Iki enso is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us, in order to be able to handle your order as well as if you have subscribed to our newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- Below information is a summary of how we, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), store and process your information.
10.1 What is a personal information?
- A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
10.2 What information do we store?
- In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal basis
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you.
- Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
- When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored are first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved with the payment provider. The information is stored in order to carry out the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud.
- The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna.
10.4.2 Shipping Company
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is the first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notifications.
- The shipping companies we work with are: Postnord.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes.
10.5 The right of access
- You have the right to obtain all information available that we store about you.
10.6 Right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information.
10.7 The right to be forgotten
- You can request that we delete the information that we store about you at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to erase, such as whether it must be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, under the Accounting Act).
10.8 Responsible for data protection
- Iki enso is responsible for storing and processing personal data in the web shop and ensures that the rules are followed.
10.9 How we protect your personal information
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way.
- We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB, based in Helsingborg.
11. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will be posted online on the Website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
12. Dispute and choice of law
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute settlement platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of any dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.